Director Jessica Lanius, Artistic Director of Theatre LILA and UW-Madison Lecturer, leads this adventure in theatrical storytelling, full of magic, invention, and hilarity.
Please prepare and have memorized two of the following options (actor’s choice) – not to exceed 2-3 minutes total:
- Monologue (contemporary or classical)
- Performance of a Poem/Spoken Word/Fairy Tale
- Song (16 bars with sheet music or a capella)
- Any monologue from the show
- Any song from the show (16 bars)
All actors will also be asked to do a movement audition in small groups. Please dress to move easily.
PETER AND THE STARCATCHER
by Rick Elice, Music by Wayne Barker
performs 11/17/22-11/20/22 and 12/1/22-12/4/22
in the Ronald E. Mitchell Theatre
More details, scripts, and sign-up information to come so be sure to visit theatre.wisc.edu for updates.
University Theatre auditions are open to all UW-Madison students, regardless of major.